Our Area of Environmental Production and Investigation keeps in mind the drastic diminishing numbers of the Chilean partridge, therefore we believe that being able to raise them is a valid alternative to go about repopulating our territory.
For this reason we count on the following services:
• Ornithological Center for the Chilean Tinamou: where studies are carried out to promote research as well as generate funds for researching.
• Repopulating areas.
•Studying the biology of the Chilean partridge.
- Chilean tinamou eggs (nothoprocta perdicaria): a new alternative in Chile
- Characterization of IgY antibodies of Nothoprocta perdicaria (chilean tinamou)
A thesis submited for the degree of Bachelor of Medical Technology - UST | Iván Araya Benavides
- Having the heart to fly
Jordi Altimiras, Isa Lindgren, Lina María Giraldo-Deck, Alberto Matthei and Álvaro Garitano-Zavala
- Exploratory and descriptive study on nutritional
characteristics and quality of eggs from Chilean
José Luis Arias, Alberto Matthei and Carolina Valenzuela.
- The Visual System of a Palaeognathous Bird
Quirin Krabichler, Tomas Vega-Zuniga, Cristian Morales, Harald Luksch, Gonzalo Marín
- Retinal projections in a palaeognath bird, the chilean tinamou (Nothoprocta
Q. KRABICHLER, H. LUKSCH, J. MPODOZIS, C. MORALES, *G. J.
Freeing partridges - Repopulating in Agrícola Los Pellienes Alejandro Quintana in Rio Bueno.